Join this hands-on session covering the basic steps of analyzing an acquisition.
What will you learn?
- Big picture: what is the transaction impact on acquirer and target shareholders?
- Preparing key acquisition data
- Building a flexible funding structure
- Modeling acquisition adjustments
- Calculating the accretion / dilution effects of the deal
- Understanding the significance of relative P / Es
- Calculating and understanding contribution analysis
- Credit issues and leverage ratios
- The strategic implication of different financing alternatives
- Synergies and synergies needed to break even
- Proforma balance sheet
- Sensitivity and scenario analysis
- Online recording: Merger analysis and modeling
- Quick quiz: M&A analysis and modeling fundamentals
What to bring?
You need to bring a Windows-based laptop to the training with Excel and Adobe installed on your system to access course files. Our teaching materials are designed for PCs and not Mac based systems.